Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random. Lets go!

Lets see,

Oh! I just realize that I'm going to Uni in a week after my sister asks me when I'm going. I had to count by finger and got shock by it myself. Then, on the spot, I made a list of thing to bring and the list goes on on. List some for me if your're reading. Now, I just have to tell mommy that 'we' should go shopping this Saturday cause I have to go for my facial on Sunday. Huh. So many things to do. So little time.

So the boss asks me when will it be my last day working. To be honest, it never even occurred to me. So I was thinking, next Thursday will be just perfect :)

And I'm thinking about working out again. Lose some kilos. Seriously, even my mom said I look 'bigger'. Specifically the bum area. Tsk tsk tsk. Do you know how bad that is??? Damn! Need to work harder *fist* What happen to green tea project? Oh, I stopped long ago. I just cant take that bitter thing going down my throat. I admit. It actually work its magic cause every time, I will be sweating and felling hot. I even felt a little dizzy and sleepy which means I was getting detox. But the taste really tortured my taste bud. I was never a big fan of tea or coffee anyway.

So, I guess I'll just stick to the traditional method of exercising and water. Hope I can get myself straight for this one.

That's the end form me. Random post.


Now, I wanna hear what you guys have been up to lately???? Post up something. I wanna hear how life has been treating you all!!!

Love
Unsettled hands....


No comments:

Post a Comment