Monday, December 22, 2008

OMG. Feels like a hungover.

Yesterday, me and my sister watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. It was so funny and a bit gross. At the gross part, we kinda let out a big and loud EWWWW!!! lol. My other sister was washing cars outside and she was like 'Keep it down. The whole neighbor could hear you'. Then my sister went to her laptop chatting with her friend and I remember a friend said she watch Cloverfield and said 'Best gile'. So I watch it. Kinda. The first fifteen minute through the movie, I felt like vomiting violently. Then I just skip the whole movie till the end. Then I ask my sister 'Have you watch this?'. And she said not yet. And I was like 'Good. Don't'. It's exactly like this game we used to play back when I was 12, the going-around-shooting-people game thing. I always stop after 3 stage. It makes my head spin. I have motion sickness and that movie just made me sick. I'm pretty sure someone actually vomit in the theater while watching Cloverfield. Then I thought, why can't they just shoot a f****** proper movie. I don't even know what happen to that freaking monster at the end anyway cause everyone died. Stupid movie. Because of that sickeness I drank a whole bottle of 1.5 litre water and have to take painkillers before I sleep. Once, my sister said 'Thanks for the heads up'. This morning I woke up with a huge headache. It feels much better after I took a shower. But I'm all alone right now. Hana,come over!!!!huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment