Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Movies,movies,movies

So,I'm going to talk about movies..I've told you before that I've been watching movie on my sister pc..Lots of romantic comedy,thriller,scary, and what I really like the blood gushing movies..Its the best..Let see,I've watch Made of Honor, Definitely Maybe, Shopgirl, Miss Pettigrew, Stardust, Oxford Murder and so much that I don't remember..But what I like the most is The Ruins and Pathology..You have to see it for yourself..Its kind of like disgusting but I like it..Cause I'm a freak..If you don't have a strong stomach,I advice you don't watch it or watch it on an empty stomach..OK ok..I have 5 minutes..My sister is waiting for her turn..I'm going to give you a little sneak peek on The Ruins..I hope you watch the movie..Enjoy the trailer..

No comments:

Post a Comment